|Stock Name : BASF India Limited/Tips Open||Buy : 1,632||Posted Date : Jan 15, 2021|
|Stopless/Horizon : 1550||Target : 1876|
Overview: BASF India limited is a leading transnational company operating in Chemicals sector. It is a Mid Cap company with a market capital of Rs 7339.51 Crore.
About the company:BASF India limited is a 73.33% subsidiary of BASF SE, one of the leading chemical companies in the world. In September 1967, BASF SE acquired RA Cole Pvt Ltd (a manufacturer of expanded polystyrene), renamed it as BASF India limited and began operations in India. BASF India generated sales of around €1.4 billion since that. BASF’s products serve several sectors including agriculture, automotive, pharmaceuticals, construction, consumer durables, consumer care, paper and paints.
BASF’s portfolio is organized into six segments:
• Chemicals: Consists of the Petrochemicals and Intermediates divisions.
• Materials: Performance Materials and the Monomers division.
• Industrial Solutions: Dispersions & Pigments and the Performance Chemicals divisions.
• Surface Technologies: Comprises the Catalysts and Coatings divisions
• Nutrition & Care: Involves Care Chemicals and Nutrition & Health, divisions
• Agricultural Solutions: The portfolio comprises crop protection products, seeds, and digital solutions.
Management: Mr. Pradip P Shah is the Chairman and Mr. Narayan Krishna Mohan is Managing Director of BASF India.
Shareholding Pattern (2020):
• Foreign Promoters: 73.33%
• Foreign Institutions: 1.47%
• NBFC and Mutual Funds: 2%
• Others: 4.99%
• General Public: 13.1%
• Financial Institutions: 5.11%
Dividend: BASF India declared an equity dividend of 30.00% amounting to Rs 3 per share for the year ending March 2020.
Sales Report: BASF India on a standalone basis, registered sales of Rs 2395.8 Crores for the second quarter, which ended on 30 September 2020, as compared to Rs 2074.3 Crores in the corresponding quarter of the previous year, representing an increase of 15%. The company’s consolidated net profit surged to Rs 412.83 crore Rs 2.32 crore in Q2 September 2019.
If you find any mistake please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. This article is general in nature. It does not constitute a recommendation to buy and sell any stock and does not take account of your objectives, or your financial situation. Largecapindia has no position in the stocks mentioned.
Largecapindia aim to bring you long term focused research analysis driven by fundamental thanks you.
For More Info : https://www.largecapindia.com