|Stock Name : BEML /Tips Open||Buy : 637||Posted Date : July 11, 2020|
|Stopless/Horizon : 612/2Months||Target : 727||Results Achieved (Yes/No) :|
BEML Limited (formerly known as Bharat Earth Movers Limited)was incorporated on May 11, 1964 as a public sector under the Ministry of Defence in Karnataka, India.BEML’scurrent market capitalis Rs 2671.7 Crore.
BEML has partially disinvested and currently the Government owns 54 percent of total equity and remaining 46 percent is held by various others including public, financial Institutions, foreign institutional investors etc. Dr. Deepak Kumar Hotais the Chairman & Managing Director of BEML Limited.
Thispublic sector enterprise operates in three business verticals such asmining & construction (offers range of mining machinery for both opencast & underground mines), defence (manufactures variants of Tatra vehicle for all terrain opera) and rail & metro (supplies integral rail coaches, overhead electric inspection cars & postal vans). BEML also has a technology division which provides technology solutions in auto, aero, defence and rail &metro related areas.
The company has four manufacturing units located in Bengaluru, Kolar Gold Fields (KGF), Mysuru and Palakkad and a subsidiary steel factory named Vignyan Industries in Tarikere (On July 08 2020, BEML’s board approves closure of this subsidiary)
As part of the Government’s globalization strategy, the BEML Limited’s products have been exported to 68 countries.The major markets for exports are Middle East countries, African countries and South East Asian countries.
For the financial year ended on 31stMarch 2019, BEML Limited’s Railwaysegment contributed Rs 1475.53 Crore (which is 42.38 % of total sales), Earth Moving section contributed Rs 955.38 Crore (27.44 % of total sales) and Defence Items which contributed Rs 159.25 Crore (4.57 % of total sales) and rest of revenue by BEML ‘s sale of spare parts &others, services, scrap and wind energy.
For the quarter ended 31-03-2020, BEML reported a consolidated sale of Rs 1065.46 Crore, which is up 53.78 % from last quarter sales of Rs 692.85 Crore but down by -22.01 % from last year same quarter sales of Rs 1366.09 Crore.
For the year ending March 2020 BEML declared an equity dividend of 60.00% amounting to Rs 6 per share.
If you find any mistake please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org. This article is general in nature. It does not constitute a recommendation to buy and sell any stock, and does not take account of your objectives, or your financial situation. Largecapindia has no position in the stocks mentioned.
Largecapindia aim to bring you long term focused research analysis driven by fundamental thanks you.
For More Info : https://www.largecapindia.com