|Stock Name : Tata Elxsi /Tips Open||Buy : 1,152.40||Posted Date : Aug 28, 2020|
|Stopless/Horizon : 950||Target : 1450||Results Achieved (Yes/No) :|
Overview: Incorporated in 1989, Tata Elxsi limited operates in IT Software sector. The company is a Mid Cap company with a market capital of Rs 6665.76 Crore.
About the company: Tata Elxsi provides technology consulting, new product design, development, and testing services for the broadcast, consumer electronics, healthcare, telecom and transportation industries.
Tata Elxsi operates in two segments, System integration & support and Software Development & Services.
1. System integration & support: This segment is engaged in implementing and integrating systems and solutions for computing, broadcast, virtual reality, storage, and disaster recovery.
2. Software Development & Services: This comprises three business divisions: Embedded Product Design (which provides technology consulting, new product design, development, and testing services for the broadcast, consumer electronics, healthcare, telecom and transportation industries) Industrial Design(services a range of industries, including automotive, consumer electronics, retail and consumer goods and healthcare) and Visual Computing Labs (provides three dimensional (3D) animation services, addressing content development for feature films, television and advertising commercials).
The company also providesprofessional services for maintenance and support of IT infrastructure in India and overseas.
Management: Mr. N Ganapathy Subramaniam is the Chairman and Mr. Manoj Raghavan is the CEO & Managing Director.
Shareholding Pattern (As on June 2020):
• Promoters: 44.53
• Foreign Institutions: 10.54
• NBFC and Mutual Funds : 2.44
• Others: 6.89
• Financial Institutions: 1.61
• General Public: 33.99
Dividend: Tata Elxsi declared an equity dividend of 165.00% amounting to Rs 16.5 per share for the year ending March 2020.
Sales Report: Tata Elxsi has reported a standalone saleof Rs 400.49 Crore (for the quarter ended 30-06-2020) which is down by -8.75 % from last quarter sales of Rs 438.89 Crore, but up by 10.72 % from previous year same quarter sales of Rs 361.71 Crore. The company reported net profit after tax of Rs 68.87 Crore in latest quarter.
If you find any mistake please contact the email@example.com. This article is general in nature. It does not constitute a recommendation to buy and sell any stock, and does not take account of your objectives, or your financial situation. Largecapindia has no position in the stocks mentioned.
Largecapindia aim to bring you long term focused research analysis driven by fundamental thanks you.
For More Info : https://www.largecapindia.com