|Stock Name : Uflex Ltd/Tips Open||Buy : 350||Posted Date : Nov 26, 2020|
|Stopless/Horizon : 332||Target : 402||Results Achieved (Yes/No) :|
Overview: Uflex limited is a Small Cap company with a market capital of Rs 2592.39 Crore. Headquartered in Noida, the company is engaged in the manufacture of packaging solutions.
About the company:Uflex was founded in 1985 by Mr Ashok Chaturvedi, the company is engaged in the manufacture of flexible packaging solutionscatering mainly to the FMCG industry.
Uflex Ltd is one of the largest players in the flexible packaging industry with a strong market presence in both the domestic as well as overseas marketsincluding Egypt, Dubai, Mexico, Kentucky and Polandthrough its subsidiaries, the company has manufacturing facilities in India, Dubai, Mexico, Egypt, Poland and USA.
The company provides complete end-to-end packaging solutions ranging from basic raw materials (PET Chips), intermediate products (packaging machines, holograms, adhesives) and end products (plastic films and laminates).
Uflex’s product range includes:
• BOPET FILMS (manufactures pouches and sachets for FMCG Sector, Audio Tape grade and Yarn grade).
• BOPP FILMS (manufactures product properties such as Non Heat Sealable, Inner Wrap, Cable Overwrap, Semi-Matt, Textile Bags, Adhesive Tape, Cassette and CD Overwrap are among others).
• CPP Films (manufactures various grades of Lamination and Conversion grade, Metallizing Grade, Twist Grade, Retort Grade and Deep Freeze Film). The company also manufactures Metallised films and Pet chips
Management:Mr Ashok Chaturvedi is the Founder Promoter, Chairman and MD of the company.
Shareholding Pattern (As on September 2020):
• Promoters: 44.02%
• Foreign Institutions: 5.42%
• NBFC and Mutual Funds : 0.17%
• Others: 32.93%
• General Public: 15.93%
• Financial Institutions: 1.54%
Dividend:Uflex declared an equity dividend of 20.00% amounting to Rs 2 per share for the year ending March 2020.
Sales Report:For the quarter ended 30th September 2020, Uflex posted a Consolidated sale of Rs 2228.75 Crore, which is up 11.85 % from previous quarter’s Sales of Rs 1992.68 Crore and up by 19.05 % from the last year corresponding period’s Sales of Rs 1872.15 Crore.
Uflex posted an over two-fold jump in net profit after tax of Rs 222.00 Crore for this September quarter against the net profit of Rs 94.26 Crore during the July-September period a year ago.
If you find any mistake please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org. This article is general in nature. It does not constitute a recommendation to buy and sell any stock, and does not take account of your objectives, or your financial situation. Largecapindia has no position in the stocks mentioned.
Largecapindia aim to bring you long term focused research analysis driven by fundamental thanks you.
For More Info : https://www.largecapindia.com